Saturday, October 17, 2009

Holidays






The first page is a Halloween layout has a background of striped 12"x12" patterned paper. The photos are matted on 1 large photo mat embelished with Halloween stickers and embelishments.

The next page is a Christmas layout. I used "Paper Pizazz Busy Scrapper's Solution Christmas Paper" for the background. I used a complimentary paper ribbon at the bottom with a "Merry Christmas" tag on top. I matted my photos with red cardstock and embelished my cut-outs with red grograin ribon and used metal brads to decorate photo corner and tag to add a little texture.

The last picture is a table set up for my oldest daughters 30th birthday party. I used a large, framed photo of her baby picture and I used two scrapbook layouts on each side for the cake table display. I was quite pleased with the way it turned out! I used a hole punch to do the swirls. The happy birthday hat and letters were out of birthday banner decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment