Saturday, October 17, 2009

Craft Room







This is where the magic happens.
The dresser houses my scrapbook photo albums, craft books and camera.
I converted the closet into storage for my stamps, peg board for scrapbook supplies, decortaive paper hole punches, scrapbook paper, scissors, stickers and more. This is an easy, organized way for me too see what I have and grab whatever necessary to create a scrabook page or a card.
The smaller shelf holds my card-making papers (my favorite is "Hot Off the Press" papers and scrabook kits), with card idea books and my binder with my invaluable templates. I have some storage boxes and envelopes neatly stacked on top.
Next is a shelf that my husband made to display most (I have over 1,000!) of my wooden stamps. I found this idea from a video blog. The arrangement helps me to see all the stamps I have, so I'm spending less time searching and more time stamping!
The desk is my work station, I keep it neat and tidy because it's easier for me to work that way. I hope you all enjoy and get some great ideas from me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This craft room is the stuff my crafty dreams are made of! I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete