Wednesday, July 4, 2012

DON'T GIVE UP ON ME YET!











Hello Friends, It's been awhile since I have posted anything on my blog, please forgive me and don't give up on me yet :-)


I've been pretty busy the last year moving to Chico, getting things organized and trying to fit my favorite scrapbooking supplies in a room half the size of my craft room at my old house.

As you have seen on my post, I have a new grand baby added to family this last year, (Jossilyn was born December 1st :0) ), I need to get busy and scrapbook pictures of the baby doll :), I have bought an album and scrapbooking supplies for that project, (I had taken a couple day's off from work hoping to work on some crafts), also been trying to come up with some ideas for Christmas gifts, on my day's off from work I have seen all kinds of wonderful ideas on you-tube to get my creative juices going, YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment