Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Allyce's Birthday Gift







I bought this larger box (top photo)at TJMax for Allyce's (my granddaughter's) 12th birthday as a gift/storeage box for her card making supplies that I bought her, she has taken an interest in scrapbooking and card making, I bought the smaller box to "alter" (middle photos)to coordinate with the bigger box, this I made as a notecard box so that Allyce could put her notecards and treasures in, I used scrapbook paper in black and white, glued a pink ribbon on as well, I made a "stacked" paper flower with the same scrapbook paper and a daisy punch and "stacked" with dimensionals in between, I finished flower off with a small pink "sticker" flower and added a small pearl, (isn't that a mouth full :0)) I really enjoyed making the note card box to (kind of) match, and the bottom photo show's some of the emblishments that I bought for Allyce's card making fun.

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! I think I want to start learning to make cards, too!

    ReplyDelete