Saturday, March 20, 2010

Caribbean Cruise April 2005








I wanted to post the scrapbook pages that I had created for Our Caribbean Cruise that my husband Jack and I went on a few years ago, we enjoyed it so much! the first set of pages was taken of "Formal Night" on the Ship, it was so much fun dressing up for dinner, the second and fifth set of pictures was taken in Cozumel, that was one of my favorite ports, it was soooo beautiful there and the shopping was Great! The third set of pages was of Progresso (sorry I had gotten the pictures out of order for this post), we had just done some shopping in the shops that were on the pier close to where we ported, the pier was five miles long, so we didn't go into town, we just stayed on ship a relaxed ate breakfast, had lunch and took in some sun most of the day, then onto Belize, couldn't port in Belize, water was to shallow for large ships, so small boats taxied passengers that wanted to go into Belize, this was the day I stayed on Ship and took advantage of the Spa, I had gotten a massage and facial, while Jack took a boat ride over to Belize to go exploring. All and all we had a wonderful time, the food and service and entertainment was so wonderful on the ship. Can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment